march 19 (Tuesday) - 21 (Thursday) EST
2400 Weston Pkwy, Cary, NC 27513
Agenda & BrochureOpen
2-Day Just Culture Certification Course Outcome Engenuity is pleased to offer our Just Culture Training Certification Course. This course provides Just Culture training for leaders essential to driving cultural
2-Day Just Culture Certification Course
Outcome Engenuity is pleased to offer our Just Culture Training Certification Course. This course provides Just Culture training for leaders essential to driving cultural change. This course is designed to help organizations achieve better outcomes, pursue sustainable and positive culture change through learning and justice, and to reduce adverse events. The course takes an in-depth look at specific accountabilities of all levels of staff and leadership, the nature of duties owed by organizations to their staff, clients, regulators, investors and other organizational influences.
This is accomplished by developing in-house expertise in the 5 Skills and the Just Culture Algorithm™. Participants are provided with the tools and knowledge to lead cultural change and build effective socio-technical, justice and learning systems in their organizations.
The Just Culture Algorithm™ is the premier tool used to achieve both justice and accountability across industries worldwide. The course examines how this tool relates to key principles of systems engineering, social engineering, and individual human factors. Opportunities are provided throughout the course to apply the learning and explore how organizations can realize consistently better outcomes in support of organizational values.
In addition, all participants will receive a one-year subscription to the Just Culture Assessment Tool (JCAT) and the Just Culture Academy™. JCAT will help participants operationalize Just Culture in their organization and the Academy provides additional learning opportunities through online training modules and scenarios.
– Identify the role of an organization’s mission and values
– Define the factors of system design and good design strategies
– Describe the five skills that lead to producing better outcomes
– Describe the principles of managing the three core behaviors
– Describe the legal principles that provide the foundation for Just Culture
– Define the role played by imposers and the tools they use
– Identify the role of ‘the reasonable person standard’
– Evaluate the role of ‘natural’ law
– Define and contrast outcome-based and procedure-based duties
– Define and describe the three duties and identify breaches of those duties
– Demonstrate proficiency using the Just Culture Algorithm™ through guided practice
– Describe Just Culture implementation strategies
1-Day Train-The-Trainer Course
Train-The-Trainer attendees will further refine their knowledge of key Just Culture principles and work with Outcome Engenuity advisors to develop a customized one-day training program for managers in their organizations, covering the basics of Just Culture philosophy, methodology, and tools including the use of the Just Culture Algorithm™. Using custom-built presentations and through rehearsals, this Train-The-Trainer program empowers Just Culture Champions to spread their knowledge throughout their organizations in an effective, understandable, and accurate manner to enable their teams to hit the ground running on their Just Culture journeys.
– Review Just Culture and it’s components
– Just Culture Implementation
– Build customized workplace presentations based on specific scenarios
– Rehears presentation and utilize advisor feedback
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
– Patient Safety Officers
– Chief Medical Officers
– Chief Nursing Officers
– Human Resource Directors
– Operations Directors
– Risk Managers
Shuttle between hotel and Certification Course venue is not pre-arranged. Please contact your hotel of choice to inquire if they offer shuttle services.
201 Harrison Oaks Blvd.
Cary, NC 27513
Approximately $169/night (Call 919-677-1840 for reservations, use code WPR. Corporate ID# is 560073563).
0.7 miles from Course location
Map and Directions
Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel
4500 Marriott Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612
Approximately $169/night (Use code JHO to register on hotel website by clicking HERE).
9 miles from Course location
Map and Directions