No products in the cart.
Event Investigation Online Course & Printed Toolkit
This 1½-hour online training product outlines the Five Rules of Causation followed by the steps necessary to conduct an effective investigation. This course will walk you through the initial identification of the undesired outcome to eliminating possible biases and developing risk reduction strategies.
Originally developed for use in the aviation industry, our model has been used extensively in numerous healthcare and other high-consequence organizations to identify and mitigate the risk of adverse events and accidents.
This course includes:
- Printed Event Investigation Toolkit
- Identifying Undesirable Outcomes
- Building Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Explaining Causal Conditions
- Building the Investigative Narrative
- Eliminating Possible Biases
This course is recommended for all supervisors, front-line managers, and investigators.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x .0625 in|
|Select Your Industry||
Aviation, EMS, Healthcare, Industry